Project Network Dynamics
A NIST study finds poor interoperability to be a $15.8B problem. This research examines change at network boundaries, develops strategies to enable integration, and develops tools enabling distributed design in networks.
Engineering services are rapidly globalizing. This research examines the impact on performance of globally distributing work across culturally diverse networks including the associated virtualization of the engineering workforce.
Building Network Dynamics
- 7-2014 – Congratulations to Rishee Jain who was just awarded an NSF SEES Postdoc Fellowship of over $500,000!
- 6-2014 – Congrats to Rimas Gulbinas who accepted a Postdoc position at Cornell in the Jacobs Innovation Institute!
- 5-2014 – Congrats to Neda Mohammadi for winning the 2014 Outstanding VCEMP Graduate Student Award!
- 4-2014 – Taylor and Javernick-Will selected for 2 year CII research project to utilize Next-Gens to Optimize Virtual Teams.
- 3-2014 – Taylor awarded Favorite Faculty Award for positive impact on students.
- 1-2014 – Congrats to Ardalan Khosrowpour for winning both a PhD Via Fellowship and MLSoC Doctoral Assistantship.
- 9-2013 – Congrats to Dr. Xiaoqi Xu who accepted a Post-doctoral Research Fellowship at Harvard!
- News Archive