Project Network Dynamics
A NIST study finds poor interoperability to be a $15.8B problem. This research examines change at network boundaries, develops strategies to enable integration, and develops tools enabling distributed design in networks.
Engineering services are rapidly globalizing. This research examines the impact on performance of globally distributing work across culturally diverse networks including the associated virtualization of the engineering workforce.
Building Network Dynamics
- 10-2013 – Congrats to Dr. Rishee Jain who accepted the Director's Post-doctoral Research Fellowship at NYU!
- 9-2013 – Congrats to Dr. Xiaoqi Xu who accepted the Giorgio Ruffolo Post-doctoral Research Fellowship at Harvard University!
- 9-2013 – Congrats to Dr. Semra Comu who accepted an Assistant Professor position at Bogazici University in Istanbul!
- 8-2013 – CyberGRID research highlighted in ENR magazine cover story.
- 8-2013 – Taylor awarded Construction Industry Institute Distinguished Professor Award.
- 7-2013 – Congrats to Dr. Jiayu Chen who accepted an Assistant Professor position at City University of Hong Kong!
- 6-2013 – Taylor presents CyberGRID research at ENR Global Summit in NYC.
- News Archive